Meeting & Event Space
Whether you need a small intimate space for 10 or a classroom for 300, our campus likely offers a space to meet your needs. Majority of our spaces include built-in technology and presentation equipment. In addition to traditional classroom space, we have performance theaters and auditoriums that can accommodate up to 1500 people. Rental rates apply to all space reservations. Inquire with your conference planner for details.
These 14 rooms located in residence halls on campus and can serve organizational meetings of up to 25 people.
- All seminar rooms are furnished with flexible seating, moveable classroom tables, wall-to-wall carpeting, and windows with outside views.
- Buildings are located on the ground/first floor and are accessible for disabled guests with accessible restrooms.
- Rooms are fully equipped with A/V technology including the following: projection equipment, wireless laptop accessibility, overhead projector, white board, slide projector and DVD/VCR. Guests must provide their own laptop.
Seminar Rooms are available in the following residence halls:
- Craige North
To reserve a seminar room, please submit a request to Marc Quiachon, Assistant Director of Conference Services, at 919-962-5239 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please be aware that this is a request and not a confirmed reservation.
- If you have specific questions about the seminar rooms, please contact Marc Quiachon, Assistant Director of Conference Services, at 919-962-5239 or email@example.com .